Arsenal Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

Arsenal were the better team and made things difficult for us. Mancini was left in a difficult situation but he should have brought Tevez on for Mario at HT.

"Pride in Battle" other than Kompany and Lescott you could not see this in any of the other players today, feels like a punch in the stomach

We need to accept that at the moment we are not good enough, let us consolidate second place and trust in Kaldoon to assess the situation and make whatever decisions he feels right.

not the time to over react but i suspect there will be changes next season at the top.

can't believe they only scored 1. Did we have a single real shot on goal?!

offense was shocking. Why the fyk Mario stayed in after first half is beyond me, and why Kun then came off for Tev is even better question.

change Tevez for Mario, or better Tevez and Dzeko for Mario AND Kun.

Roberto clearly has no idea what to do with this team. He has been panicked and the team reflects it. AND I'm sick of the shyt talk that we are not ready to win the Prem. Look at the fyking squad. Give this team to Fergie and he'd be 20 points clear at the top right now FFS!

Terrible attitude in this game.

Mario should've been sent off multiple times.

Yaya intentionally got himself booked inside the opening minute, for some reason.

It's disappointing that once again the players didn't show any passion. Why Mancini didn't sub Mario at half time is a mystery. Our away form has been awful. That's where we lost the league. Let's see if the owners still think that Mancini is the man to take us forward next season.

Half a year ago you were laughing at me when I was pointing out to the weaknesses of this team and lack of Mancini's ability to build a great team. Mancini's team lacks creativity and other teams have found ways to defend against your offense.

Now I don't want to be guy who's pointing the finger at you and telling "I told you so", because I also feel sorry for the lost opportunity to win the title. But looking at this situation in the long term, it is actually quite positive for City, because I believe that you'll get the manager this team deserves very soon, who will be capable to maximize the potential of these players.

I believe that the whole team lost the faith in him. He showed in the past months double standards, in his despair he continuously kept pissing on his words and he broke many promises which obviously ruined the atmosphere in the dressing room.

I know that most of you will try to discredit my words by mentioning that I am criticizing Mancini only because of Dzeko, but that is far from truth. The fact is that Balloteli's behavior was too much tolerated, whereas others had only one chance to slip up or not even that. Also the Tevezgate was also a farce. You can be happy that very soon you'll get someone who will bring you many titles. The potential is there, but the final piece of the puzzle is still missing.

Cheer up!

If anyone is surprised at today's relative outcomes, they have not been paying attention over the last few weeks (and in fact years of watching us against Arsenal). In a season, we should be able to right off results like today, and not be relying on victories at Arsenal.

Despite a pretty shite performance from midfield and attack today, our defence was superb, and they only beat us with a speculative effort, that Hart very nearly turned away.

Over the season we've been unlucky at times, and united have been incredibly lucky to play all the hard teams when they have been playing shite, we have mostly found them when playing well, but its the results against the lesser teams away from that have cost us the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.