Article 50/Brexit Negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So free access for EU citizens but for work permits, "The government would control the number of permits issued in any particular sector. There could be a charge for each permit to encourage companies to give British workers priority." I thought we were freeing ourselves of red tape, not making more.

So we end up with the same number of EU Immigrants ........but this time we charge for it? Sounds like a typical Tory policy

We couldn't stop illegal immigration in the past so I would expect these numbers to remain constant or even increase if Group 4 Security (or Border Force is they are known) decides to reduce their numbers so they can make even more profit.
Group 4 could learn alot from Frontex...

So free access for EU citizens but for work permits, "The government would control the number of permits issued in any particular sector. There could be a charge for each permit to encourage companies to give British workers priority." I thought we were freeing ourselves of red tape, not making more.

The govt seem to be offering Unfettered, unlimited access for EU citizens not intending to work or seek benefits.

Brexit still means Brexit.

Your daily comments are making me laugh, me old mucker.

But it's a bitter laugh. Are you finding the continued "support" for this national embarrassment, in the face of all available evidence and common sense, to be as incredible as me?

"I see no ships".

How the fuck did we get here? How did colossal stupidity gain the upper hand both here and across the pond?

Your daily comments are making me laugh, me old mucker.

But it's a bitter laugh. Are you finding the continued "support" for this national embarrassment, in the face of all available evidence and common sense, to be as incredible as me?

"I see no ships".

How the fuck did we get here? How did colossal stupidity gain the upper hand both here and across the pond?
These are hugely worrying times, mate; at least for those of a liberal disposition, such as you and I. Brexit is an utter fucking shambles and, as you allude to, the whole situation feels a little surreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.