As a diversion from Trump. Cats, they don't give a ...

Gorgeous:

trump-cat1.jpg

Our cat has had all his teeth taken out (diseased, quite common for a farm cat) and now tries to suck to death the mice, voles and birds he catches. Makes a horrible sound as well.

We got our third cat (Ruby) 3 weeks ago so that makes her 11 weeks old. Her nickname is Radge for obvious reasons. At the moment she is bouncing (literally) round our conservatory with her back arched and her fur standing on end because she can see her reflection in the glass. She is completely mental and has already suffered 2 soft tissue injuries and a impact injury that made her nose look like that of a tapir. She does a wonderful impression of a bush baby. She is costing me a frigging fortune at the vets.
We will grow to love her just as much as we did our last two cats and two labs. We tried two years without a pet and really couldn't hold out.

We got our third cat (Ruby) 3 weeks ago so that makes her 11 weeks old. Her nickname is Radge for obvious reasons. At the moment she is bouncing (literally) round our conservatory with her back arched and her fur standing on end because she can see her reflection in the glass. She is completely mental and has already suffered 2 soft tissue injuries and a impact injury that made her nose look like that of a tapir. She does a wonderful impression of a bush baby. She is costing me a frigging fortune at the vets.
We will grow to love her just as much as we did our last two cats and two labs. We tried two years without a pet and really couldn't hold out.
Bless her she sounds lovely,having had a nutty cat it will be fun i can tell you that,i taught mine tricks and she never sat still in life,made it to 21 bless her,my new cat is so laid back,all she wants to do is cuddle all the time,lazy doesn't cover it,i love her but a nutter is more fun

We got our third cat (Ruby) 3 weeks ago so that makes her 11 weeks old. Her nickname is Rag for obvious reasons. At the moment she is bouncing (literally) round our conservatory with her back arched and her fur standing on end because she can see her reflection in the glass. She is completely mental and has already suffered 2 soft tissue injuries and a impact injury that made her nose look like that of a tapir. She does a wonderful impression of a bush baby. She is costing me a frigging fortune at the vets.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.