Ashes Tickets

which stand are the bad view tickets in;thought they were all good seats at the cricket.Now sold out for thursday;friday and saturday unless you know a Lccc member;who can get up to 4 tickets.A few seats left for the 4th days play;on the sunday.

Might be a long shot but any chance anybody can get or know who can get two tickets for the second test at lords on Saturday 20th of June.missed the ballot and promised the father in law I would take him.bluemoon,s never let me down yet

Apparently they are refunding anyone with a ticket for day five. On recent showings, Australia wont be there.

I've already pm'd Santiago about this but I actually have 2 pairs of 2 tickets for the Friday at Old Trafford (they are in the same block but a couple of rows apart). Basically due to a cock up at my end with dates I cant go but if anyone reads this who has 4 for the Sunday I would be willing to do a swap. I'm hoping to be able to go to at least some of the Test so I dont really want to sell them at this stage before anyone asks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.