Ashes Tickets

PM me if anybody has a decent seat available for the test at OT. Single ticket any day. Just retired so time and a love of cricket on my hands! Only previous visit to a test was the £10 5th day draw at OT. Great day out and I am still convinced Pontin was out there batting to win the match! Typical Ozzy - could do with hime having a session with Edin and a few others!

will swop 1 first day test match ticket;for 1 cup final ticket. It can be for the wigan section;not bothered which stand its in. August 1st;Thursday.

will take any ticket for the weekend sat/sunday 1 or two if poss, and raglan do you have one for sunday ?

ti;ckets still on sale for Saturday;but they are for the BarmyArmy section;priced at 65pounds;they are in A stand.

If anyone hears of 2 spares for day 1 (thursday) please PM I will gladly buy them (drink in it for you). Cheers.

40 over match;on the 6th May;at EOT bh monday;might be worth asking at the ticket office;for any returns;if anybody still wants Ashes tickets.

More tickets gone on sale today for the Old Trafford test, bought 8 this morning for the Friday, get in. Get them at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.lccc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.lccc.co.uk</a>

I,m after 2 tickets for the Sunday at old Trafford if anyone can help out.can,t get 2 together on the website.

does anyone have two ashes tickets for the saturday at old trafford who would like to swap for two tickets on the friday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.