Ashes Tickets

t--pott said:
Im after 2 tickets together for anyday, im willing to pay over the top.

While you'll struggle to get them for the first 4 days, I think there's still plenty available for day 5 priced at £20 and £25 for adults. I got 3 the other day - booked them online direct with Lancs and there's no booking fee either.

Tickets are available for the Sunday 4th August;best seats in the ground;behind the bowlers arm;in C upperstand.However they are not cheap;priced at 125 pounds each.You get your breakfast;dinner and tea;also free drinks and parking.Tickets for day 5;are priced at 20 and 25 for adults;and you can get them over the phone;or at the grounds ticket office.A few tickets remain for sale;in stand A1;for the sunday;they are priced at 65pounds each. 0161-282-4061. access to a private hospitality suite throughout the day;on the 125 tickets .

Familly package for day4;on the sunday-2 adults;2 juniors;works out cheaper at 110ppackage.110pounds for 4 tickets.If getting off a tout;make sure its not a Junior ticket;as they will have the package deal to sell.

Ticket office open on Wednesday;for the YORKSHIRE game;they have a few 50pound tickets left;for the first day of testmatch.Ask for C lower;restricted view.

I have 4 tickets available for tomorrow. C stand upper "best seats in the house". Face value £105 each will split. Collection from Macclesfield or could meet near Old Trafford
Sam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.