Aston Villa Home Nov 17th

spidermanc said:
spidermanc said:
My brother can't make this game and has a seasoncard on the edge of block 110 (I think!) It's the block next to the singing section but is actually classed as the East Stand. He wants £30 for the seat and I will meet at the ground and buzz you in. PM if interested.

He will take £25. Pm if interested.

Still available...ticket has to go, make an offer!

I have 1x 18-21 year old seasoncard,adults have used this card numorous times for villa tomorrow,its on second row lower tier colin bell stand,near halfway line,l do t want face value for it £25.00 is enough,if two are needed my nephews girlfriend isnt going and that ticket may be available still inbox me before end of today if you want this ticket.

Hinchcliffe at the far post said:
1x Lower tier block 121 row S so good seat will take nearest offers to £25.00 for quick sale!! Please PM me your phone number to arrange collection/delivery.

P.S. It is a paper ticket..
Its going for a £10.00 a tenner now no offers!!! I'm in Cheadle Hulme or meet at the game or Piccadilly Station before cheers Andy

1x Lower tier block 121 row S so good seat will take nearest offers to £25.00 for quick sale!! Please PM me your phone number to arrange collection/delivery.

P.S. It is a paper ticket..
Its going for a £10.00 a tenner now no offers!!! I'm in Cheadle Hulme or meet at the game or Piccadilly Station before cheers Andy
have you still got it mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.