Aston Villa on Saturday - Pre Match thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
No win situation. Even if we slaughter them, we would just be bully boys. In fact I can see a 1-1. Depressing I know but the is something radically wrong at City.

With the run we're on, Villa is the game you would choose as your next fixture if you could.
What is frightening however is Villa would probably choose us too.

If Villa can somehow keep it level at 0-0 for half hour, they know our players will be under immense pressure.

Maybe they will use tiredness as an excuse
Tiredness and lack of recovery aren't excuses,they are reasons.To what degree they played a part last night only the players will know.....but lets not pretend it wasn't a factor,and one that should have been accounted for.

Tell me what is different about playing an understrength/rotated team prior to a couple of prioritised games as opposed to doing similar in the aftermath?

Best off writing off last night. How you can beat a side in a cup final then lose 3-0 to them 3 days later playing so very poorly is unbelievable.
This club really is heart attack central.

It is this basic today....there's a picture of the nets...that's a ball...the object of the game is to put it in the net.

Forget about title, we just need points now, however they come. Garde has just watched the blueprint on how to beat us last night, swarm the midfield with hard-working players and shift the ball quickly when in possession (said a few times now this season). They have go to fancy their chances. However an early goal will deflate them so for me, we have to start on fire, bag something in the first 15 mins and then put the game to bed by half time. No early goal and I'm a nervous wreck.

We simply have to get those first back to back wins these next two league games. Fail to do that and we reach a new low.

We'll dick these on Saturday because we can beat the shit teams, it's the average to good teams we can't beat:

Villa D W
Newcastle W W
Norwich W W
Sunderland W W
Swansea W
Bournemouth W
Palace W W W
West Brom W
Watford W W
Everton W D L W
Chelsea W L
Southampton W
Monchengladbach W W
Sevilla W W
Kiev W
Liverpool L D(Wpens) L
Stoke L
West Ham L L
Rags D
Arsenal L
Spurs L L
Leicester D L
Juve L L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.