Aston Villa on Saturday - Pre Match thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Don't put that "We play for you" crap on before the game.
2. Don't show past victories against the opposition.
3. Don't interview fans and ask them the score, they always give ridiculous ones anyway.
4. Find eleven players who are prepared to put a shift in, and bollock them from the touch line if they don't.
5. Try shooting when you get near the opposition penalty area inside of passing backwards and sidewards.
6. And finally for fucks sake speed things up.

Would rest Aguero and Silva. Bring Bony in with Kelechi or Manu Garcia playing in behind. Hopefully Yaya is ok to start. Oh and bench Otamendi for Mangala and get Sagna (our best defender this season) in for Zaba.

Have no fear, the Villa are here. We'll get you back on track no bother don't worry. Read our forums, everyone predicting an absolute hammering. Some saying our record 8-0 defeat against Chelsea is in danger, I don't think it will be that many but I think 4/5-0.

We still haven't sold out the 1600 allocation. At £44, when we haven't won away since the opening day of the season, and it's a nailed on defeat you can't blame anyone for not going.

He needs to give the whole squad 2 days off....no training, no Media work, nothing. Get them together Friday evening. They're probably sick of doing those cone drills and standing in a circle with a player in the middle trying to get the ball anyway. If there's no intensity, then forget going through the motions at the CFA.

I want a reaction on Saturday against Villa.
The players and Manager owe us a performance after that shower of shite tonight.
That was an opportunity missed with the other results going in our favour.
Lets see who is up for the fight for the title and to stay as part of the Club next year and who has given up and knows they will be fucking off when Pep arrives. #CTID

We will no doubt get one, and all the other teams around us will also clean up three points and we will be left shaking our heads again as to why we couldn't perform like that a week earlier.

It's TYPICAL City, I tell yer. They're back, full throttle, full skyblue, full infuriating fullness!

I can see this being a really flat performance, Villa camped in their own half all game with us trying to break them down with 70% possession going nowhere. Depending on how early the first goal goes in it could be a 2-0 or 5-0.

I'd personally give Kelechi a start and one of the Garcia lads, Toure probably can't play and Fernando/Fernandinho look knackered.

Have no fear, the Villa are here. We'll get you back on track no bother don't worry. Read our forums, everyone predicting an absolute hammering. Some saying our record 8-0 defeat against Chelsea is in danger, I don't think it will be that many but I think 4/5-0.

We still haven't sold out the 1600 allocation. At £44, when we haven't won away since the opening day of the season, and it's a nailed on defeat you can't blame anyone for not going.

This is not the thing we wanted to hear. You haven't won since opening day, well just turn up at The Etihad with a rag, tag and bobtail outfit and the three points are yours. We will gift wrap them in a skyblue satin box tied with a navy blue ribbon!!

Assuming Toure is fit, we can play the 11 that started the season so well for the first time since the opening 5 games:

..................Hart

Sagna...Kompany..Mangala..Kolarov

..........Toure....Fernandinho

Navas..........Silva...........Sterling

...............Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.