Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

Would be around 400k a week. Plausible. The reason I brought up the point about Simeone's salary was if you asked me to me the highest paid coaches in Europe I wouldn't even consider him.

Given what he's done with a limited team and a budget that I presume is not anywhere near Real's over the last ten years, it doesn't surprise me that much.
It's Conte's that surprises me much more. He's going to get that just for getting Spurs European qualification?? (Which isn't a done deal, incidentally, far from it…)

That video of Walker walking and staring at the atleti fans will never not become tiresome.

The guy needs a statue for that alone.

If anyone knows the 2 ladies who were sat with a group of lads the night of the Chelsea game outside a bar can you get in touch please, one was from bury the other from Stretford my daughter gave birth last Saturday and my phone died I had no plug and was desperately looking for one, next morning I saw the ladies in question leaving there hotel around 9ish one of the ladies gave me a portable I phone charger I would like to return this to her as they are not cheap and it was a really kind gesture pm me a number if you can help many thanks sorry it’s vague but didn’t get there names or numbers so hope they may have mentioned it to someone she did say keep it but really want to return it with some flowers

If anyone knows the 2 ladies who were sat with a group of lads the night of the Chelsea game outside a bar can you get in touch please, one was from bury the other from Stretford my daughter gave birth last Saturday and my phone died I had no plug and was desperately looking for one, next morning I saw the ladies in question leaving there hotel around 9ish one of the ladies gave me a portable I phone charger I would like to return this to her as they are not cheap and it was a really kind gesture pm me a number if you can help many thanks sorry it’s vague but didn’t get there names or numbers so hope they may have mentioned it to someone she did say keep it but really want to return it with some flowers
You know the rules.
:-)

So now the heat has died down, where are the charges, really can not wait to see UEFA`s interpretation of the kick on Foden as compared to Walker`s assault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.