Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
First in Eric, nice one pal ….. you are this week’s lucky winner of a Superfan badge

Well done !!!
Yeah I expected that from you.

Passionate defender of the early leavers, huge critic of those who stay until the end.

Help me understand mate, genuinely.

Yeah I expected that from you.

Passionate defender of the early leavers, huge critic of those who stay until the end.

Help me understand mate, genuinely.
You’re the keyboard warrior telling other blues to “FUCK OFF”, help me understand that

Bet you didn’t say it at the game. Do you even go to games.

Reactions: PPT
You’re the keyboard warrior telling other blues to “FUCK OFF”, help me understand that

Bet you didn’t say it at the game. Do you even go to games.
Sorry to repeat myself but I honestly don’t understand why you defend early leavers yet seem to have it in for loyal fans, sarcastically labelling them ‘super fans’ or ‘massive blues’ every week.

I’ve not been abusive towards you, and I’m too old to be a keyboard warrior, I’m just genuinely interested in what normal fans who stay until the end of the match have done to offend you.

And yes, I’m SSL3. Not a ‘super fan’, not full of myself, just a FOC Manchester fucking City fan. Proud to be one.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.