Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Don't mind it myself in fact I like it, was not impressed that it was still belting out during the minutes silence, poor that..

A few games back when Haaland scored and he did the "erling" expecting the crowd to go " haaland " and nobody did , he then shouts " nice one", down the mic should have been his last dance, don't have a go at the crowd for not joining in while you act like a ****. Dont get me started on Jackson and square face Pike, first question to Pep when he arrives on stage for the treble parade , " do you think oasis should get back together", They are all fans who have been put in roles they aren't qualified for.
Good lord, can't you at least acknowledge he's trying to create a party type atmosphere. I guess he's just not a good fit for City fans.

The away fans this season have been shocking. I don’t think the way they seated over 3 tiers helps, but I think overall they’re a lot quieter compared to previously.
all of them seem to have the same chants as well odd occasion they do sing think the thing I like most about our fans is we do try and be original at times

The away fans this season have been shocking. I don’t think the way they seated over 3 tiers helps, but I think overall they’re a lot quieter compared to previously.
It has been noticeable how quiet they have been, especially Liverpool. The Etihad is a huge fortress these days. Perhaps we have broken their spirits.

is that what we call not being miserable now acting like a bellend. Announcers all over the world does similar to what he does and it’s great when the crowd actually joins in

I’m quite happy to hear him announce the name of the goal scorer without the added and unnecessary chants afterwards. Leave that to Cool Kids on the terraces. :-)

He should go over to Germany, to the Bundesliga, and learn to do what the stadium announcers say after a goal is scored. I tried to find a video of it, but nothing is coming up on Google. I’ll have another try tomorrow.

Reactions: PPT
I’m quite happy to hear him announce the name of the goal scorer without the added and unnecessary chants afterwards. Leave that to Cool Kids on the terraces. :-)

He should go over to Germany, to the Bundesliga, and learn to do what the stadium announcers say after a goal is scored. I tried to find a video of it, but nothing is coming up on Google. I’ll have another try tomorrow.

the Napoli announcer is one of the most popular for what he does feel. I think the only reason I’m for it is when he does the Bernardo chant everyone signing the atmosphere is better than anywhere in English football in that moment all singing at same time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.