Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
There's a reason why we're pretty much unbeatable at home...and its not just the players. It was good today, not the best, but Legoheads tactics sucked all joy out of the game. As did the all about me Alty rag. The tarquins were pathetic, hardly a peep.

We don't half give ourselves a fucking hard time. No doubt the Villa game will result in a copy/paste of today's comments.

Yawn.

Sat in 303 today, second to last row and even with loads of kids and tourists sat around me the atmosphere was bloody good.

Lots of songs reverberating around the Stadium from SS2/SS3 around to us with quite a few joining in.

I'm an unashamed apologist for early leavers, each to their own - it's nobody else's business etc etc

All those amazed by early leavers in a big game like today, do you ever take into consideration that they're doing what i and many others do - leaving their seat early to move to a seat further back in the stand nearer to the exit.

So not so much early leavers as early movers

But surely there has to be early leavers to vacate those seats for other then to move back to?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.