Average age of our current team/squad.

Hold your finger on the url and you should get option to copy. Works on every phone I've had.
Hmm, it only offered to copy a few of the words when I tried.
But interestingly it was the same source as Blueparrots link, but a different month of the season.

We got vinnie, bravo, ya ya, ferna who are past 30 and have experience and leadership skills to pass onto the younger generation of the squad.
That's my point. Vinny and Yaya may well be gone next season leaving Dave and Ferny to take their place as mentors.

That's my point. Vinny and Yaya may well be gone next season leaving Dave and Ferny to take their place as mentors.
Aguero, Walker Gundogan and KDB, Otamendi have a fair bit of experience between them as well as Dave and Fernandinho.

I thought Ota was a bit younger than 29, Fernandinho(32) and Silva(31) will bring the average up a bit but I'm happy to see them both start over a younger player, neither of them look to be spent or holding us back to me quite the opposite in fact.

Interesting that our youngest side so far was the one that beat Chelsea.
XGrSyU6.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.