Away ground 'TOILET' comedy gold stories...

Anyone going to watch bradford away about ten years ago? They had one bog in the corner of the stand behind the goal, and it became blocked. I took one look at the tidal wave of piss inside and decided to try my luck some where else - outside, anywhere. But you couldn't get out, and there was no where that the cops couldn't see you having a piss - so I just had to go.

I got about helf way in to the trough and the piss had swamped me shoes, over laces and into me socks, and my shoes were filling up with it! I had to stand there having a piss, stood up to me ankles in other blue's piss!

After that I went down to the front of the stand and bought an over priced pie listening to those coming back from what was fittingly described as the pisser!

Was it Geoffrey Richards who was the chairman - claimed that bradford could stand in the premier league, blah blah. I dunno about taking the piss but we certainly gave them enough to clean out that day!!!

Chillidog77 said:
This is a thread of true quality. Crying laughing.
A friend of mine a few years ago had been out on a proper session. Anyway, the morning after, he wakes up, goes to the loo, finishes off & goes back into the bedroom. He realises that in his still totally pissed state he`s "soiled" the bed, thinks "I`m not getting back in bed on that side", rolls his still asleep wife over to his side & gets in her side. Happy days? It`s all OK, obviously until his wife wakes up, she wakes up, goes to the loo, realises with horror what he`s done. All he can remember is her shouting at him being a dirty bastard and she`s finally leaving him. Anyway, he just lies there & blames the cat for having a dump in the bathroom (like you do), to which the reply is "the cats learnt to wipe it`s own fucking arse now has it?". He thinks "fuck, what have I actually done?, goes into the bathroom to find out he`s had a dump in the bidet, paperwork everywhere etc.

-- Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 am --

JC2 said:
muscles said:
Went to Bolton years ago, at the old ground, (Burnden Park) Seven of us in a Fiat Panda. We were all pissed up after a good morning on the drink at the Stoneys in Timperley. Car broke down on Barton bridge, but we got there eventually. Anyway, it was pissing down and we were in the open end. After 25 minutes of getting pissed on at a mind numbing match, I piped up I needed a piss. Lo and behold, all my mates went to the bog at the same time. Steve fucking Daley scored the only goal of the game while we were in the bog. Car fucked, piss wet through. Happy days.

Typical City! No thought for the fans....fancy scoring then!

Can't begin to imagine how many times i've missed goals due to trips to the khazi. Best has to be me brother tho who managed to see only one goal out of six scored in a 4-2 win.

Remember beating Brum City 6 - 0 at Maine Rd years back. My girlfriends brother only saw 2 of the goals.
Bernarbia was awesome that day, might have been his debut?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.