Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
"City are ready to trigger the €65million (£57m) release clause of Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte’s contract.
according to Spanish broadcaster Cadena Ser, who claim City have contacted Bilbao in an effort to do the deal this month before his exit clause rises at the end of the season."
https://tribuna.com/championsleague/en/news/2572020/
It only rises by a few million, so if we want him to come in the summer we're probably not too bothered about that part. I call bullshit.

It only rises by a few million, so if we want him to come in the summer we're probably not too bothered about that part. I call bullshit.
This feels to me like the Bernardo Silva transfer, could be bull, but could happen very quickly just as easily.

This I find problematic
Seems pretty desperate. He's almost 24 now and in the ~2 years since we last tried to sign him, he hasn't really stepped up to the next level. He was a prospect at 22 and he's still a prospect at ~24. I find that alarming. Hell Núñez and Álvarez are both rated more than him at Bilbao. I don't like this signing at all.

Last edited:
Seems pretty desperate. He's 24 now and in the ~2 years since we last tried to sign him, he hasn't really stepped up to the next level. He was a prospect at 22 and he's still a prospect at 24. I find that alarming. Hell Núñez and Álvarez are both rated more than him at Bilbao. I don't like this signing at all.
You don't think Peps coaching would help him step up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.