Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think Peps coaching would help him step up ?
Oh sure, Pep's coaching would help anyone step up. Having said that, you can turn Stones into Pique, but you can't turn Mangala into Puyol. There's a ceiling for every player. Pep can help a player hit that ceiling, but it's still up to the player to define what that ceiling is. I've seen nothing to indicate that he has improved over the last couple of years.

Oh sure, Pep's coaching would help anyone step up. Having said that, you can turn Stones into Pique, but you can't turn Mangala into Puyol. There's a ceiling for every player. Pep can help a player hit that ceiling, but it's still up to the player to define what that ceiling is. I've seen nothing to indicate that he has improved over the last couple of years.
True, but I don't think Pep has ever believed he could do much with Mangala. IF we were to get Laporte Pep must believe he has seen a player he can work on.

Because despite what Craig Bellamy and Phil & Gary Neville think City can't spend what they want despite being sponsored by a "Nation State". Why nobody has pulled them up on this absolute shite they spout about our expenditure is beyond me - Oh yeah its fucking SKY - Uniteds arse licker in chief!
We can spend a pretty penny on players and spread the cost (ammortisation prob 10Mill p/a on a five year deal like this one) but its not limitless and surely we'd like to see some VFM and not pay through the eyes and nose like we have had to previously whilst attempting to get to where we are now.

JFE for north of £20million or Laporte. Who represents more value? A 30 year old has been or a 23 year old with great potential. All about opinions but I would far rather we spend on the young potential.

For the reported 54 milkion Pound, I would rather spend it on Frankie De Jong.

He can fill CB or CM like Javi Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.