Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling he'll be here before then, unless he's already here. He's got interviews and other publicity to do before we can announce him.
Thats the only flight coming from that region today I've never seen a private jet come from Bilbao before

So people were taking the piss out of Di Marzio when he said Tuesday not Monday, looks like he’ll be right again :)

https://tomkinstimes.com/2017/07/sh...t-more-plus-top-100-signings-after-inflation/

That purchase of Shearer is still more when adjusted for transfer inflation than any City buy. In fact, only Aguero cost us more in relative terms than Owen cost Newcastle.

The £57m we're about to pay for Laporte is comparable to Liverpool's purchases of Aquilani and Downing, which makes me feel much much better about us breaking our club record!

And cheaper than Stan Collymore. Our only top 10 entrant is the club's record goalscorer. Not bad eh!

I'm still not certain about this transfer until he's pictured signing the contract - not sure that Txiki isn't just playing a long game of revenge

Why hasn't he been capped by France? Seems a strange one considering he has been on our radar for a few years and also Barca and we are now spending 57million on. Not like he's 18/19 years old, he is pushing on 23 and behind the likes of Verane, Umtiti and Koschielny.

Why hasn't he been capped by France? Seems a strange one considering he has been on our radar for a few years and also Barca and we are now spending 57million on. Not like he's 18/19 years old, he is pushing on 23 and behind the likes of Verane, Umtiti and Koschielny.
Been told hes both eligible for France and Spain and both FAs are trying to get him to commit

International career
[..] and stated he had decided not to apply for Spanish nationality with the continued aim of playing for France.[30] He did not take part in either match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.