Aymeric Laporte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with all the responses, particularly this one, but I'm still anticipating that part Mourinho's plans will be to make our lives difficult by trying to start bidding wars or general gobshitery in the media.

He's already finding out that asking about players who have committed one way or another to City is pointless. It'll get them precisely nowhere.

Saw a 4-4-2 interview with Laporte where he said that slide tackles can be used, but they're an admission that you got your position wrong in the first place. As opposed to Ottamendi who just assumes lying down is the way forwards.

Injury worries aside, think Laporte will be a top defender and ideal for a Pep side.
Ok, from the responses I've gotten, it sounds like folks may think I don't rate this guy, that will be the farthest from the truth. I think the world of him. I was just responding to a minor point that was made.

Personally, I think if you could get him and Varane, you'd be set for 12 years. 2 of the top 10 CBs under 25. And both closing in on top ten overall at such young ages. So yes I am totally in for him and have been for Over a year and a half.

Was simply pointing out he got carded a lot. When I like a player, I want to know both what's good and bad about him. So there are no surprises. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.