Bacary Sagna - 2016/17 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by karen7, 7 Oct 2016.

1. Goater=Legend

Goater=Legend

The amount of times he just didn't move when Stones had the ball and he actually had to point to where he should be

2. OrigamiNinja

OrigamiNinja

This. A kid having to point to tell a veteran of the Prem where to stand to receive a 5 yard pass.

3. Bluebee2

Bluebee2

I was screaming for Pep to bring him on and take Toure off and shove Fernandinho into midfield, Sagna was an absolute disgrace when he came on, simple misplaced passes and shit out of a 60/40 tackle, very disappointing to say the least.

4. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Fucking rubbish. Can't wait for his contract to be up.

5. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

Terrible, thankfully his contract is up in 3 months.

6. Gabriel

Gabriel

It took him nearly five minutes between being given the nod to come on and actually crossing the line. He first had to strap his legs up, put his pads on, and tie up his socks. All the time, Toure was wallowing like a beached whale, with Liverpool's midfield flowing past him in both directions. Guardiola then seemed to take an eternity to tell him what was expected, before he entered the fray and gave us what can best be described as his customary performance. It was almost worth the wait.

7. almir

almir

finished at this level. he was not bad buy for free and had good season last year but he can't do it anymore.

8. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

For me he was a bad buy because he took up a place in the squad, has probably stopped a promising youngster getting any game time, was too old when we signed him, no doubt costs ridiculous wages and has contributed virtually nothing in 2 years. I'm not sure why he gets praised so much as I just don't see what he brings.

9. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

Does anyone else think that most of our older players look to be flagging now we're getting the the business end of the season?

10. karen7

karen7

He is 34 and yaya is almost the same,they are both starting to look tired now