Ballotelli Missing

didactic said:
meeesh said:
didactic said:
Or maybe change it to ICannotQouteCorrectlyAsIAmBlindedByMySeethingHateForMario. That sounds much better.

You are right though better to have not won the title and show Mario how his lack of respect for the club by going to national duty which he summoned for would be punished. I like how you think my man. Ever considered politics?

you are soooooooooooo clever

The title is being sent back as we speak as Marios assist and Yayas Newcastle goals have been scratched off due to a lack ofrespect for the fans. Sheik Monsour also would like to apologise to you personally for his absence.

Listen mate,everyone is entitled to their opinion on here,you trying to be clever however is showing you in a bit of a dickhead mode

Thats upto you,maybe you are a dickhead,and like being like this,but as I said it would be a 50/50 split on here regarding MB,so dont dig your hole that you are in any bigger

Opinions are opinions,end of really

Surelly it matters not if Mario wasnt there, what matters is we won the title and the whole squad was a major part of that success regardless of who was on the bus. Mario will always have that destructive streak but hopefully Manchini will continue to work his magic and Mario will become the player we all hope he can be. Enjoy it and bollox to who wasnt on the bus.

meeesh said:
bobmcfc said:
meeesh said:
Zab is going back to Argentina to see his sick father today,he was on the bus last night,Mario (as already posted) wasnt on the FA Cup parade neither....fuck off Mario is my thoughts on this

And I couldnt give a fuck if he flew back to Italy with his medal round his neck the whole flight,he should have been on that bus last night,and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves

Disappointing post. He did as he was told and i'm sure Mancini was in full agreement with it. It a time where Mario needs to start learning respect and discipline, its good that he has acted responsibly. you should be happy that Mario has a chance to represent our club and fans in such a great competition

Yea OK,granted he put in that pass which "won us the league",but him being out of the squad really contributed in us winning the league dont you think

I think you will find there would be a 50/50 split on those sentiments

I have said it before and will say it again,no tears shed from me if he is gone in the summer........but oh no wait,I aint a City fan for saying that....tut tut tut

FFS I would hate to read any of your posts when we lose. You sound a very bitter bitter person.

meeesh said:
Zab is going back to Argentina to see his sick father today,he was on the bus last night,Mario (as already posted) wasnt on the FA Cup parade neither....fuck off Mario is my thoughts on this

And I couldnt give a fuck if he flew back to Italy with his medal round his neck the whole flight,he should have been on that bus last night,and anyone who disagrees is kidding themselves
Fucking excellent debate.

As for your "fuck off Mario" comments, right back at you. There'd have been no parade without him.

All the little children that get upset he missed the parade, grow up. Who fucking cares? He is on international duty and good luck to him.

BluePurgatory said:
meeesh said:
bobmcfc said:
Disappointing post. He did as he was told and i'm sure Mancini was in full agreement with it. It a time where Mario needs to start learning respect and discipline, its good that he has acted responsibly. you should be happy that Mario has a chance to represent our club and fans in such a great competition

Yea OK,granted he put in that pass which "won us the league",but him being out of the squad really contributed in us winning the league dont you think

I think you will find there would be a 50/50 split on those sentiments

I have said it before and will say it again,no tears shed from me if he is gone in the summer........but oh no wait,I aint a City fan for saying that....tut tut tut

FFS I would hate to read any of your posts when we lose. You sound a very bitter bitter person.
<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 10:12 am --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
Mancini just said Mario will be here next season 101%

BluePurgatory said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluebrickroad said:
Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I watched 90% of the coverage on the official site but never noticed NDJ amongst the players.

I'm sure I must have missed him as I cannot imagine him not being there.

He was there but i think he was hanging very hard and decided to hide

He wasnt hiding he was playing beach ball with the fans along deansgate.

Sorry your right he hid when he came on stage though, lol. probably because of that embarrassing arse Ferris though

International duty - Mario probably didn't have an option but to go back to Italy, especially after his warning earlier in the season.

I can understand why Yaya wasn't there - walking upstairs (and back downstairs) to an open top bus wouldn't be wise for a player with a hamstring injury. He struggled to get on to the podium on Sunday. It's most likely that the medical staff told him he wasn't to attend yesterday and rest his hamstring instead.

Anyone whose had this type of injury will tell you that walking usually isn't too bad, but getting up and down stairs is absolute murder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.