Ballotelli Missing

Thats me,eventually been sussed,I am a bitter bitter blue bastard(been told that many many times),and u know what I fucking admit it,I am,and couldnt give a fuck.

I have spent too much money and tears over the years on City and hate United and any cnut associated with em more than you could imagine,including Gary the best sky pundit ever Neville,twat that he is.....some BLUES need to take a look at themselves regarding comments on him on here as well

My original comments on this thread have been over ridden by the MB lovers,turning it into I am bitter,and not a real fan etc etc,what a load of shite you spout

But to be told it by fellow Blues,well thats a new level hahahahahaha

meeesh said:
Thats me,eventually been sussed,I am a bitter bitter blue bastard(been told that many many times),and u know what I fucking admit it,I am,and couldnt give a fuck.

I have spent too much money and tears over the years on City and hate United and any cnut associated with em more than you could imagine,including Gary the best sky pundit ever Neville,twat that he is.....some BLUES need to take a look at themselves regarding comments on him on here as well

My original comments on this thread have been over ridden by the MB lovers,turning it into I am bitter,and not a real fan etc etc,what a load of shite you spout

You know mate you are now embarrassing yourself. Answer me this, how the fuck did you survive the parade yesterday, seeing all those thousands of happy smiling fans. It must have really pissed you off. I read your posts and have to be honest it's difficult to try and guess your age. Now as someone else as said grow up and enjoy something we could only have ever dreamt of!

BluePurgatory said:
meeesh said:

You know mate you are now embarrassing yourself. Answer me this, how the fuck did you survive the parade yesterday, seeing all those thousands of happy smiling fans. It must have really pissed you off. I read your posts and have to be honest it's difficult to try and guess your age. Now as someone else as said grow up and enjoy something we could only have ever dreamt of!

Who told me to grow up ? you ?

I am 41 and as for embarrassing myself......dont think so,I will argue all day long if it is justified

Mario doesn't do what he's told, he's a ****.
Mario does do what he's told, he's a ****.

Just like the FA Cup parade, he was called to the Covernacio. Prandelli is a disciplinarian, saying "I'll be late because I'm going to a party" will get him dropped. He calls squad as soon as possible to ensure they get the necessary fitness levels for the Euros after a long season instead of sitting around partying for a week. Everything is planned, double checked and drawn up in graphs to generate peak fitness during the tournament. Mario is not an exception that can just swan in when he wants, he does what the rest of the squad do or he gets fucked off.

Mario fought huge battles against racism and beaurocracy to become eligible for Italy, even turning down Ghana and not playing international football for years to play for them. He's not going to sacrifice it just because some dude on a forum thinks it's being disrespectful. Whilst calling him every name under the sun and being disrespectful himself. Or does it only work one way in your head?

Damocles said:

Just like the FA Cup parade, he was called to the Covernacio. Prandelli is a disciplinarian, saying "I'll be late because I'm going to a party" will get him dropped. He calls squad as soon as possible to ensure they get the necessary fitness levels for the Euros after a long season instead of sitting around partying for a week. Everything is planned, double checked and drawn up in graphs to generate peak fitness during the tournament. Mario is not an exception that can just swan in when he wants, he does what the rest of the squad do or he gets fucked off.

Mario fought huge battles against racism and beaurocracy to become eligible for Italy, even turning down Ghana and not playing international football for years to play for them. He's not going to sacrifice it just because some dude on a forum thinks it's being disrespectful. Whilst calling him every name under the sun and being disrespectful himself. Or does it only work one way in your head?

Is that aimed at me ?

If so let me tell you that there was not only me on this thread that has commented about him missing,and from what I have seen this season he normally does what he wants anyway,so why the change of heart ?

He should have been there,if the Italian coach has anything about him he would have understood surely,what had been achieved and let him be at the parade,for the sake of a few hours

Damocles said:

Well said

meeesh said:
Damocles said:

Is that aimed at me ?

If so let me tell you that there was not only me on this thread that has commented about him missing,and from what I have seen this season he normally does what he wants anyway,so why the change of heart ?

He should have been there,if the Italian coach has anything about him he would have understood surely,what had been achieved and let him be at the parade,for the sake of a few hours

at this point i've coming a bit confused . are you blaming balotelli or prandelli ?

meeesh said:
Damocles said:

Is that aimed at me ?

No. You do what Prandelli tells you or you're out. If he says report for training at 9 and you turn up in the afternoon you get dropped. Mario got dropped in the past because he got sent off for City and that broke the Italy managers Code of Conduct. He's not the only one, a few players have been dropped for reasons like this.

Damocles said:

Game, set, match to Damo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.