Balotelli...

Balotelli is the sort of player you can't be too lenient with, Mancini even though was accused of treating Mario better than other players gave the guy a lot of shit behind closed doors and even fought with him during training. Under Mancini has Balotelli shown how good he can be, I honestly think no other manager has any chance getting anything from him.

Definitely. In a world where Connor Wickham is £9m, for £7m he'd be worth it for the publicity and shirt sales alone. Plus he knows that most Blues like him and I think he's a player who needs to feel the love, he'd get a few goals and assists for us I reckon.

I said it on another Balo thread, but I think the age of Pellers would be something that would ground Mario in footballing terms. I would have him back in a heartbeat but only on loan with Liverpool paying 50% of his wage :D :D Nah id pay the 7 mil, but it would have to be more than the manager making the decision all the players should have a say, I know that isn't fesible but Balo is a one off and as such the way you would deal with him would be a one off too. If all the players were keen for it, and the mgmnt team, I imagine a large portion of the fans would be. Even those who say they aren't would secretly love it if he came back.

Yep i'd have him back.

I think he looks back on his time with us as some of his best and maybe he now realises what a chance he passed up when he moved on.

As with everything in Mario world it would be a gamble but at £10 million he would be worth a punt.

The key question for me is will Pellegrinni trust the young guy Nacho with game time, if the answer is yes then i'd pass on Mario if he doesnt believe he is ready then maybe take a risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.