Balotelli...

Quite sad to see how his career is panning out but a lot of it is self inflicted.

He can't say that he wasn't warned about it, because his critics and the people who actually rate him have repeatedly told him he needs to knuckle down and stop being a dick. He hasn't learned so far and I doubt he ever will.
Mario's career path has been sadly predictable.

I would have him back just for his song, I fucking LOVE that song!

He's too unreliable on the pitch though. You have to go through two average games, two anonymous games and a fucking appalling game before you get a couple of decent games out of him. And they're never back-to-back.

So maybe get him a job as a kit man or something!

He's too unreliable on the pitch though. You have to go through two average games, two anonymous games and a fucking appalling game before you get a couple of decent games out of him. And they're never back-to-back.

The new Chappy? Can he do those stupid gurning faces?

Quite sad to see how his career is panning out but a lot of it is self inflicted.
A hell of a lot of us called it. Seen it so many times in the past as well: Denilson Qeuresma Aimar Saviola, Shaqiri is another one heading that way. Gazza Ortega...

That was a different younger Mario, I think he would be a good addition to the squad in no way a first or second choice striker. But deffo 3rd choice. Imagine the emotions:

Its 2-2 in some form of semi final. Bony has the flu and AGUEROOOOOOO has to come off due to his farther in law being caught up in a dodgey drug deal and needs Kuns immense centre of gravity (not quite sure why)...and we bring Mario on.....Imagine the tension will he score a worldie silencing his critics and re announcing himself on the world stage or will he Karate Kick someone in the chest.

That's one of the things I loved about watching Mario you never knew what he was going to do on the ball, not like Navas run to the by line, put in a cross.

That was a different younger Mario, I think he would be a good addition to the squad in no way a first or second choice striker. But deffo 3rd choice. Imagine the emotions:

Its 2-2 in some form of semi final. Bony has the flu and AGUEROOOOOOO has to come off due to his farther in law being caught up in a dodgey drug deal and needs Kuns immense centre of gravity (not quite sure why)...and we bring Mario on.....Imagine the tension will he score a worldie silencing his critics and re announcing himself on the world stage or will he Karate Kick someone in the chest.

That's one of the things I loved about watching Mario you never knew what he was going to do on the ball, not like Navas run to the by line, put in a cross.

I think you've got more chance of Ozzy Osbourne playing for City than Super Mario pal

27 goals in his first 60 games for us where did it all go wrong.
38 goals at the top level, MOTM in the FA Cup final, Golden Boy Award and in the Italy team by the time he was 20! That's unrivalled in the modern game for a 20 year old.

If you don't mind me asking (fuck it, I'm going to ask anyway!); how much have you had to drink today?

PS. He'd probably do both, although I'd put more money on the karate kick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.