Ban The Scum For Life

Ricster

Cant believe the new level that Rangers fans have dropped to after singing this disgraceful song.

<a class="postlink" href="http://ww1.rtp.pt/noticias/?t=Adeptos-do-Glasgow-Rangers-em-Portugal-para-enfrentar-Sporting.rtp&headline=20&visual=9&article=419326&tm=27" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ww1.rtp.pt/noticias/?t=Adeptos-d ... 9326&tm=27</a>

mcfcliam said:
What are they singing?

You'll never see Tommy Burns again?

SCUM

"you'll never see Tommy Burns again hara hara"

repeat x2

"you'll never see tommy burns again because he's an fuckin skeleton"

Both sets of fans are as bad as the other and that is why i dont follow Scottish football.

Oh no! here we go again, give it a rest mate. I follow Rangers, and go to as many games as i can (when city are not playing) and as usual, with every club its a minority. If your so upset by this, i would strongly advise you never to go in Mary D's especially on derby day. This is really getting sad now, somethings brought up all the time with these 2 (Celtic and Rangers) even at Old firms, which ive attended its again a minority singing offsenive chants etc..

What is cringeworthy though, is how its brought up. As if to say there all scum, coming from us. We probably have one of the worst records in the league for trouble. You will find a coach was bricked after the Notts County game, and as i said before in certain pubs the 'M' chant is often sung.

Every club has the odd knob head, i went to a Stockport County match once and there was idiots, throwing things trying to cause trouble and they only have about 200 fans.

But bringing it up on here, always ends up in an argument. So there really is no point discussing this further. You can not ban everyone who says something offensive, because i will admit unlike many that i have often said the 'M' word to a mate, or have joined in with the 'Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates M****s' should i be banned? Too many people trying to make out there the perfect fans, and we are the perfect club. There is no such thing as perfect, even in football.

The end.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Oh no! here we go again, give it a rest mate. I follow Rangers, and go to as many games as i can (when city are not playing) and as usual, with every club its a minority. If your so upset by this, i would strongly advise you never to go in Mary D's especially on derby day. This is really getting sad now, somethings brought up all the time with these 2 (Celtic and Rangers) even at Old firms, which ive attended its again a minority singing offsenive chants etc..

What is cringeworthy though, is how its brought up. As if to say there all scum, coming from us. We probably have one of the worst records in the league for trouble. You will find a coach was bricked after the Notts County game, and as i said before in certain pubs the 'M' chant is often sung.

Every club has the odd knob head, i went to a Stockport County match once and there was idiots, throwing things trying to cause trouble and they only have about 200 fans.

But bringing it up on here, always ends up in an argument. So there really is no point discussing this further. You can not ban everyone who says something offensive, because i will admit unlike many that i have often said the 'M' word to a mate, or have joined in with the 'Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates M****s' should i be banned? Too many people trying to make out there the perfect fans, and we are the perfect club. There is no such thing as perfect, even in football.

The end.

Ban the scum for life is the title i put. The scum, meaning those in the video. Not every single Rangers fan.

Well seen yet another Rangers fan on this forum has a chip on his shoulder.

Ricster said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

The end.

Ban the scum for life is the title i put. The scum, meaning those in the video. Not every single Rangers fan.

Well seen yet another Rangers fan on this forum has a chip on his shoulder.

Saying they should be banne, then lets ban every city fan who has said the 'M' word, probably get rid of a few 1,000. Every liverpool who has said it, every Rag who has made a Foe comment. My main point was how you are just pointing the finger at Rangers fans.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:

The end.

Its just that Rangers have a larger minority than most, everytime ive seen rangers come to inverness some sort of sectarian song is sung. Usually the billy boys, celtic aren't as bad. Comparing the deep-rooted social problem of sectarianism to munich is farfetched, there isnt a fanbase on earth who dont have a song that could seriously offend or sadden a rival. Sectarianism, on the other hand, goes far deeper than that.

glen quagmire said:
Some celtic fans are scum too. Making banners about poppies, What's all that about? Singing derogatory songs about the late Tommy Burns, is a fucking disgrace. I think rangers and celtic fans should be left to their own sad little existence.

The old firm try far too hard to be complete opposites, rangers made a massive deal about poppy day last year, knowing it would irritate celtic fans. So celtic fans respond by making petty banners. Its difficult to tell whos worse, they've completely ruined scottish football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.