Ban The Scum For Life

How did Rangers get such a big English following?
Is it just because during the "Souness era" they had so many English players.
Or has it always been this way?

WNRH said:
Will you have another stella georgey best

dig up matt busby, dig up matt busby tonight, no fuck him

carlos tevez is a blue, he hates munichs

who's that dying on the runway

every club has their idiots

Exactly what I was thinking.

See, you've only told what he was to Rangers fans.

What about to the Normal and More Civilised people that are Scottish?

Tommy Burns wasn't only a Celtic player and Manager. He finished his playing career at Kilmarnock where he became a bit of a legend too. He was also capped by Scotland around 10 times.

He started off his managerial career at Kilmarnock, before moving onto Celtic where he transformed the club and really built a foundation for future managers.

Tommy Burns died from skin Cancer in 2008 at the age of 51 after fighting the illness for over 2 years.

And the last part is the reason these sick Rangers fans are singing the song.

You have not really made a point there. Except the fact that in your eyes he deserves even more respect because he was a 'legend'. At no point have i said you should NOT be banned for sectarian chants, because i think you should. Those people who sing those chants on both sides really do ruin to great clubs reputation. But if you banned everyone who made on offensive remark or chant, (which this case is) like other posters have said theyd be hardly any fucker left.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
See, you've only told what he was to Rangers fans.

What about to the Normal and More Civilised people that are Scottish?

Tommy Burns wasn't only a Celtic player and Manager. He finished his playing career at Kilmarnock where he became a bit of a legend too. He was also capped by Scotland around 10 times.

He started off his managerial career at Kilmarnock, before moving onto Celtic where he transformed the club and really built a foundation for future managers.

Tommy Burns died from skin Cancer in 2008 at the age of 51 after fighting the illness for over 2 years.

And the last part is the reason these sick Rangers fans are singing the song.

You have not really made a point there. Except the fact that in your eyes he deserves even more respect because he was a 'legend'. At no point have i said you should NOT be banned for sectarian chants, because i think you should. Those people who sing those chants on both sides really do ruin to great clubs reputation. But if you banned everyone who made on offensive remark or chant, (which this case is) like other posters have said theyd be hardly any fucker left.

What so he doesn't deserve respect then? He should be respected cos he's a fucking human being.

Fuck this thread off, you Rangers fans are just as bad as the Hoops fans. You just dont get it, do you?

As long as these bigoted tossers stay in there own shit ridden league i dont give a fuck if they slaughter each other but please never let them in the EPL

Ricster said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Oh no! here we go again, give it a rest mate. I follow Rangers, and go to as many games as i can (when city are not playing) and as usual, with every club its a minority. If your so upset by this, i would strongly advise you never to go in Mary D's especially on derby day. This is really getting sad now, somethings brought up all the time with these 2 (Celtic and Rangers) even at Old firms, which ive attended its again a minority singing offsenive chants etc..

What is cringeworthy though, is how its brought up. As if to say there all scum, coming from us. We probably have one of the worst records in the league for trouble. You will find a coach was bricked after the Notts County game, and as i said before in certain pubs the 'M' chant is often sung.

Every club has the odd knob head, i went to a Stockport County match once and there was idiots, throwing things trying to cause trouble and they only have about 200 fans.

But bringing it up on here, always ends up in an argument. So there really is no point discussing this further. You can not ban everyone who says something offensive, because i will admit unlike many that i have often said the 'M' word to a mate, or have joined in with the 'Carlos Tevez is a blue, he hates M****s' should i be banned? Too many people trying to make out there the perfect fans, and we are the perfect club. There is no such thing as perfect, even in football.

The end.

Ban the scum for life is the title i put. The scum, meaning those in the video. Not every single Rangers fan.

Well seen yet another Rangers fan on this forum has a chip on his shoulder.

tbf, i have just read & re-read your title & OP and it does point to you blanketing all rangers fans as scum...at no point do you refer to the individuals in the video

Ricster said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

What so he doesn't deserve respect then? He should be respected cos he's a fucking human being.

Fuck this thread off, you Rangers fans are just as bad as the Hoops fans. You just dont get it, do you?

Just tell me the difference between Rangers singing that, and us and liverpool singing Munich chants? (And many other teams) Dont bring sectarian shit into it, because im not talking about that.

As for your other point, thats just laughable. I never said or even hinted at not repecting him, just you made the point he should be treated differently because of who he is. Everyones equal, but maybe thats just my opinion.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Ricster said:

Just tell me the difference between Rangers singing that, and us and liverpool singing Munich chants? (And many other teams) Dont bring sectarian shit into it, because im not talking about that.

I'd have to agree with you as there is little difference between the nature of the chants. However, both Celtic and Rangers fans have a tainted image in Manchester for obvious reasons which is why many will find it hard to have much time for them.

Citizen_Ando said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:

I'd have to agree with you as there is little difference between the nature of the chants. However, both Celtic and Rangers fans have a tainted image in Manchester for obvious reasons which is why many will find it hard to have much time for them.

And i respect that, i just like to follow them. My choice, which has nothing to do with a dislike for Celtic or anything like that. If the OP put up a video of them singing sectarian songs (which some of them obviously do) i would not of had a problem with what he said. But it was a video, of a few singing an offensive chant, which lets be honest most of us have done too. Thats my point mate.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Ricster said:

As for your other point, thats just laughable. I never said or even hinted at not repecting him, just you made the point he should be treated differently because of who he is. Everyones equal, but maybe thats just my opinion.

Sectarian hides the fact that it is just anit-irish racism.

The Millwall of Scotland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.