Barca Away

There is info on barca website that says tickets for sale from 10 am monday morning from various outlets 2 per person but only for sale to barca fans . These r tickets returned by season ticket holders not going to the game .<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:50 pm --<br /><br />There is info on barca website that says tickets for sale from 10 am monday morning from various outlets 2 per person but only for sale to barca fans . These r tickets returned by season ticket holders not going to the game .

blue corby said:
There is info on barca website that says tickets for sale from 10 am monday morning from various outlets 2 per person but only for sale to barca fans . These r tickets returned by season ticket holders not going to the game .

-- Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:50 pm --

There is info on barca website that says tickets for sale from 10 am monday morning from various outlets 2 per person but only for sale to barca fans . These r tickets returned by season ticket holders not going to the game .

just tried buying one and got to credit card info and would not accept any. said they were the wrong type so maybe not accept UK based ones. any ideas as thats the only thing stopping me ?

BRADS said:
blue corby said:

-- Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:50 pm --

just tried buying one and got to credit card info and would not accept any. said they were the wrong type so maybe not accept UK based ones. any ideas as thats the only thing stopping me ?

I had the same problem .

The FC Barcelona site doesn't allow to buy tickets from outside Spain. Unless you guys have a friend in Spain with a Spanish bank account there is no way you can get those tickets. Also I've checked at 10 AM and there were a few tickets available but it seems touts have been buying tickets quickly. I'm sure tickets on match day will not go lower than £100 each.

My mate has just texted to say he managed to get 2 in their end from Barca's ticket office - 122 Euro each. Weren't accepting applications from British passport holders but he's got an Irish one and they flogged him two!

Apparently loads of dodgy Russian touts knocking about.

From another page - Anybody having issues with the barca website not taking uk cards, use <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ticketmaster.es" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.ticketmaster.es</a> , they will take uk cards and you jsut pick up when you get over there.
You can even get your tickets out of cash machines over there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.