Barcelona at home tickets....

No idea how he's managing it but there's a fella on FB selling City v Barca (at the Etihad) tickets

Says he's selling for £110 but not making owt. how's that possible?

where do they get them from?

I have 2 x Man United v Hull 12th April. Will swop for 2 City v Barca tickets.

Well everyone else is being stupid why can't I be?

Just sayin'

blueskies said:
No idea how he's managing it but there's a fella on FB selling City v Barca (at the Etihad) tickets

Says he's selling for £110 but not making owt. how's that possible?

where do they get them from?

I also found a person who is selling four tickets saying its colin bell stand blovk 126 for £110 each. I don't know if it's a scam!! Yet to get more details. I haven't given up hope. :(

After spending ages of looking at viagogo's page, I finally found a ticket for the match. I purchased it and everything was completed. Viagogo showed the confirmation page saying thank you. Now when I checked email, It says your transaction cancelled. What the hell!!! This happened twice within 15 minutes (I was lucky to find another ticket). They deducted the money (£122 gone from my account, although email said I will not be charged) from my account but refusing to give my ticket saying I don't meet the criteria. It clearly says only 13/14 blue member can purchase a ticket!!! I have my blue membership activated at viagogo. Every time a ticket is purchased they validate membership. So how can they say I don't fulfill criteria?? I am not going to give up. I have both confirmation pages printed as evidence. I want my ticket! So pissed off by this!

Been a nightmare. I check 10x a day and on the few occasions I find one I get an error

I called them up. They say it is due to their system error, those tickets were not meant for sale. What a lame excuse from Viagogo!!! Then why did they show up?? So angry and annoyed at the moment!! Why would buyers suffer for their system!! I think it is something else. Any one has idea where to lodge an official complaint against them!?? I check almost 10-15 times every hour for the tickets, NOW they say ttickets were not for sale!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.