Barcelona home game

You need to have a purchase history to buy today.

Tomorrow you will be able to buy tickets. But at the moment there's is not too many left.

Just got 4 tickets in 217. Couldn't find 2 together in the ground but at least the four of us are in the same block

Need 2 together?
I have 1 I can swop plus cash.

I have my australian friend flying in and was hoping to get 2 tickets for this game.
I rang up and got mine under my season ticket but then got told to ring back on the 28th for another one but when I did that I got told I should have rang the day before which I wasn't happy about.

I know its a long shot but I'm still looking for 2 tickets next to Each other and I have mine spare if I can find 2.

Last edited by a moderator:
After 3 tickets sat anywhere for home game don't have to be together, have a season ticket in 315 and been to every champions league game in the last few years but forgot to buy them for this one then realised they've sold out.
Thanks blues

Barcelona are most likely going to return tickets, the whole upper tier, like last time. Maybe even the middle tier too.

So Man City will put them on sale. Keep an eye out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.