BDO darts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Indaparkside, 8 Jan 2018.

1. deano ou812

deano ou812

I haven’t threw darts for over twenty years,but by fuck I would beat the majority of these even playing left handed ...

2. the plasterer

the plasterer

anyone see that dutch lad yesterday?, wanted 30, the referee told him he required 30, the electronic scoreboard showed he wanted 30, the daft fooker went up and nailed double top, yes 40!!, even punched the air in celebration, could not believe what i was watching

3. CTID1988

CTID1988

I genuinely think I could win this if I practiced for 3 months solid

4. MaineRoadBlue

MaineRoadBlue

Seriously shocking. He also had around 12 darts a double 1 in one leg. Equally astonishing was the other bloke didn't take advantage. In short it's not worthy of live TV coverage.

5. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

Jocky never played for the PDC.

6. lazerblue

lazerblue

cos theyre shit at it

7. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    Two 180s in the same set just now - really stepping up a gear now

8. Skip Donoghue

Skip Donoghue

No but I think I'm right in saying he played in the forerunner to the PDC....the WDC

anyway Jocky wasn't the greatest player ever...Jocky wasn't even the greatest player to come out of Scotland that title my friend surely goes to Gary Anderson....who actually is a scratch golfer and has hit a 147 break at snooker on more than one occasion...a talented man if there ever was one

9. Skip Donoghue

Skip Donoghue

After watching what was served up today by the ladies I think you may be right

10. ancoats

ancoats

phil taylor could go back and win it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again

if anybody will half a brain at the BDO would be on the phone to phil to promote there darts on freetv and get the bbc back again and it would take off big time just need a big name player to promote it and they don't come any bigger than phil the power taylor