BDO darts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Indaparkside, 8 Jan 2018.

1. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

Hated him! So slow, so steady. Sure he did 1st televised 9 darter too. Lim did the 1st at the world’s. Watching teh News of The Wolrd tournament and wondering why Bristo couldn’t win it. Best of 3 legs, throwing from 8ft. Lose two and you were out. I’ve still got my Double Diamond Darts Annual at home. And a photograph I took of my 1st ever 180!!

2. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

Slight change of tack, but still darts related. If you ever get chance, google, “bullseye contestant and serial murderer”. Unfuckingbelievable!!!

3. meeesh

meeesh

Jesus

4. edinburgh123

edinburgh123

Women can struggle a bit with snooker due to breasts (although Bill Werbeniuk seemed to cope) but no excuse re darts. Only logical reason women are generally crap is cos they are exposed less to the games as kids. But it is unacceptable in this day and age that they have a "women's darts" comp. Play in the open event or tough

5. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    Well I just blinked and missed the women’s final.

6. Tanzeylee

Tanzeylee

Need my eyes testing as every time I look at the thread title I see 800 darts

7. johnnytapia

johnnytapia

Women aren't as good as men at sport. Any sport. They never have been. And they never will. It really is that simple.

8. MellowJoe

MellowJoe

I guess evolutionary speaking, males have always been in competition with other males.. alpha, betas and what not.. vying for a shag. We can argue about pre-programming, but as the evidence suggests, anything physical.. men tend to be 'better'. Females have played a different game entirely. So in the realm of sport - or whatever bullshit passes for sport, men still compete where as women generally don't have that kind of drive.

9. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

4sets all in the final

10. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

City Fan - Job For Life
    Sat on the Blue Moon looking down at the rags
    The final was a good standard, its not PDC but its still a fair standard when you get to the latter rounds.. Prize money is poor though in comparison, PDC winner £400,000, runner up £170,000, even reaching the last 16 gets you £27,000

BDO Winner £100,000, runner up only got £30,000 which is piss poor, obviously the money on offer reflects the gulf in ability between the two..