Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys first post but I know Brooksy79, he will be at the ready from 5am onwards! The guys a legend, hardcore City Fan. If there's a private jet on route he's on it. Helps that he has one hell of a big screen In front of him with all in and out of MAN. CTID
First post you say....

....allow me

RAG!

Did we deliberately drag our feet then?

Probably a mixture of loyalty and the view that all our fullbacks were still good enough to carry us forward to be competitive.

3 running out their contracts at the same time all of them not good enough anymore to be on top of their game and another going with one year left who could have gone earlier.

It's not often you replace 4 full backs in one window.

With Kolorov seemingly off to Roma we have 4 new full backs to blood this season.

Not the best scenario but as we all know the overhaul had to happen at some stage.

As many as 6 new first team starting against Brighton?
I think 3 is enough, Mendy and Walker starters with Danilo able to cover either, Fernandinho can also be used as a back-up option.

Probably a mixture of loyalty and the view that all our fullbacks were still good enough to carry us forward to be competitive.

3 running out their contracts at the same time all of them not good enough anymore to be on top of their game and another going with one year left who could have gone earlier.

It's not often you replace 4 full backs in one window.
No it's not, that's true, but it may well have been discussed and agreed to allow that scenario to occur i.e. let pep see them for a year first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.