Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the perfect successor to Spanish Dave. It just seems so painfully obvious that 4-3-3/4-1-4-1 is our best formation for the players at our disposal. It gives us the most possible quality on the pitch. I think having Bernardo, De Bruyne, and Silva rotating as the two more advanced midfielders is just obviously how we'll get the best out of them.

Pep should find a way to start KDB, Silva & Bernardo together.
I think this is the key to our season - for me, once Mendy slots in I would play KDB centrally as he looked so much better once he switched to Fernandinho's position last night. Sure we may need to not do that against the very top teams but I believe that we need someone capable of picking out passes from deeper especially against teams that only wish to nullify us by sitting deeper - KDB is the best at this now Yaya's legs have gone a bit. We need Mendy's pace to recover to stop counter attacks down the left hand channel. Bernardo must be played, he is such a clever player.

No player on the pitch won more tackles (3) than Bernardo Silva during Man City vs. Everton.

He came on in the 69th minute.

I'd play him v Bournemouth.

Ederson
Danilo, Kompany, Stones, Mendy
Fernandinho
Sterling De Bruyne, Silva, Silva
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.