Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely think Gundogan is looking more like his old self after the run he had with Silva out.

I've not been terribly impressed with him this season but contrary to a lot of comments at weekend, I thought he looked a lot fitter & did ok, he just isn't Silva or KDB, and never was, at Dortmund he is different. I think he's a bit unlucky in the way City have developed without him, which has made him somewhat less important than he might have been.

It's a difficult job to replace our 1st choice mids & wide attackers.

Both were in teams where their role was settled & they were regular players, tbf though.

It's possible they will reach the same level consistently with us, if they play enough.

That's a fair old 'if' though, as they don't get into our strongest 11 so far.
Nice that we have such luxury as the quality we have on our bench nowadays. Not easy for players who are not regular starters, but they have to take their chance when given it.

Has the potential to be even better than El Mago. Heracy it may be, but I honestly believe it. We need Sanchez just so we can play this guy in the middle, rather than as a reserve winger

I think he looks a little bit light weight for this league so far which is we he seems to go missing or go down dead ends a lot but luckily he has the perfect example to learn from in his namesake.

He looked better today when he came on, he was linking up with David and enjoying himself by the looks of it. A bit of strength conditioning and adjustment this season and he can get back to enjoying his football every game and hopefully show us the real Bernardo next season.

I think he's graduatly improving, good performance today, but hard to give him to many starters just yet.

He's producing big time with goals and assists over the last month. Assists vs Swansea, Tottenham and Bournemouth, goals vs Leicester and Burnley. Only started two of those games.

Making good progress and getting better all the time.
The Prem is a difficult league to adjust to but I've got every faith in him ( in midfield not as a winger!).

B. Silva is class - he'll soon be a massively important player for us once he fully adjusts to the physicality of the P/L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.