Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His pace is not a limitation anywhere. He is not as good as Sane or Sterling out wide but he is a fantastic player

His touch is genuinely unbelievable. What impresses me about him is how he gets stuck in and works so hard for the team.

Special player.

I’ve been incredibly underwhelmed.

I acknowledge he’s been played out of position pretty much every game.

What I’m seeing is a player who’s very ‘pretty’ and very ‘tidy’ who has obvious technical ability. A very ‘nice’ player.

What I’m also seeing is a player who doesn’t actually influence the game anywhere near frequently enough.

I think he’s very Arsenal. Reminds me of the likes of Hleb and Rosicky who fitted in well there.

Not seeing him as a City player or a Pep player yet.

Would love to see him get a run of games in his proper position though and see ifs got enough in him to emulate El Mago.

Sorry but this isn't fair on him whatsoever.

Bernardo Silva- 6 goals, 10 assists.
David Silva- 7 goals, 11 assists.

I don't need stats for you to know who's made more starts. So the idea that he doesn't produce enough is a myth.

Sorry but this isn't fair on him whatsoever.

Bernardo Silva- 6 goals, 10 assists.
David Silva- 7 goals, 11 assists.

I don't need stats for you to know who's made more starts. So the idea that he doesn't produce enough is a myth.
:)

He doesn't need pace,he is the heir to dave and he has done alright,i don't get the obsession with pace

it's only in reference to him playing out on the right. If he had pace, he would be up there with Messi from that area, his touch, dribbling and finishing are sensational, he just can't run round the full-back regularly. Once he hopefully moves inside in time, he will be unbelievable in there. Unlike Dave I'd switch him to right-side of the three because him dipping in on that left foot will be unplayable, it will open up the goal for him.

One glaring omission from his game, and that’s a right foot, if he works on that he will be even more devastating.
Loved how he was chasing down the Arsenal defence and gets stuck in to players twice his size!
City are the Bruce Lee of the Prem, Silva, Sane, Bernardo, KDB, Aguero, Sterling, several unique and distinct styles that can be called upon to bamboozle the opposition! Death by a 1000 passes, direct route one, or a rocket from outside the box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.