Best Guitar Solos

A different shout but John Mayer is bloody good with guitar..Watch his live performances of Gravity and Slow Dancing in a burning room

Not just one, but two, storming guitar solos!

Takes me back.

I saw Peter Green play in a pub on Fulham Broadway if I can remember it, maybe Parson's green, back in 1979. He was on stage at the Albert Hall as a guest star for Santana only a few days later. Good times back then!

I saw Jimi Hendrix on a video once jamming for lord knows how long, at least 10 minutes, at least. I said to my mate who put it on "that was a mint track". To which he replied with a blank look on his face "what track" "eh the long one just now" "no mate that was an interlude, he was just playing as it came to him then, that was not rehearsed or written on paper as a track".

I admit i thought that was a desperately cool skill. It really sounded like a mint track someone spent ages writing the music for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.