Bieber.......

Helmet Cole

........What a fucking cock.

Apologies in advance mods if this has been done before please feel free to merge with any of the threads about dappy from m dubs.

Other half suggested it may all be PR, as in the transition from teen idol to bad boy. I think there may be something in that. Although I also think he could be just a twat (bieber that is, not the other half lol!)

Hang on a sec.............

I launched a Justin Bieber thread on "J" day only to have it unceremoniously yanked (that's yanked with a y by the way).

Is this a reprise of J day but in disguise?

He's a 'kid' with so much pressure on him. Can see a Britney Spears type meltdown coming.

I feel sorry for the guy even though he's crap.

It's disturbing really, the press will hound the fuck out of him until he snaps and ends up like Britney.

I don't like his 'music', it's piss easy to avoid his existence to be honest so I don't really have any negative feelings towards him.

He's not Gary Barlow or Robbie Williams, he's a young man having fun.

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.sky.com/story/1062183/justin-bieber-singer-lunges-at-photographer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.sky.com/story/1062183/justi ... otographer</a>

Funny.

TheMightyQuinn said:
It's disturbing really, the press will hound the fuck out of him until he snaps and ends up like Britney.

I don't like his 'music', it's piss easy to avoid his existence to be honest so I don't really have any negative feelings towards him.

even though his music is shit and all. the media are following him 24/7 hoping for a breakdown. its coming soon anyways.

AntiUnited said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

even though his music is shit and all. the media are following him 24/7 hoping for a breakdown. its coming soon anyways.

Exactly, seen it all before.

The press love to turn on former child stars, they get quite vicious with it too and people enjoy it. It's not really for me.

Like I said, he's not marketed to me and as such he's very easy to ignore so I don't really have much of an opinion on him.

He's not the first pop star to get lippy, alienate adults and fail in the role model challenge, they've been doing it since time began.

TheMightyQuinn said:
AntiUnited said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Exactly, seen it all before.

The press love to turn on former child stars, they get quite vicious with it too and people enjoy it. It's not really for me.

Like I said, he's not marketed to me and as such he's very easy to ignore so I don't really have much of an opinion on him.

He's not the first pop star to get lippy, alienate adults and fail in the role model challenge, they've been doing it since time began.

Build them up and knock them down? It's been on sky news, all they show is him being confrontational but he's asking "what did you say?" Obviously some pap or journalist has wound him up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.