Bieber.......

TheMightyQuinn said:
AntiUnited said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
It's disturbing really, the press will hound the fuck out of him until he snaps and ends up like Britney.

I don't like his 'music', it's piss easy to avoid his existence to be honest so I don't really have any negative feelings towards him.

He's not Gary Barlow or Robbie Williams, he's a young man having fun.

even though his music is shit and all. the media are following him 24/7 hoping for a breakdown. its coming soon anyways.

Exactly, seen it all before.

The press love to turn on former child stars, they get quite vicious with it too and people enjoy it. It's not really for me.

Like I said, he's not marketed to me and as such he's very easy to ignore so I don't really have much of an opinion on him.

He's not the first pop star to get lippy, alienate adults and fail in the role model challenge, they've been doing it since time began.

Yep they drove that spears chick into a mental breakdown. Constant speculation and all that shit even one of the newspapers had an obituary made thinking she was going to die.

Media = shitsterrers that should be told to fuk off sometimes.

A bieb(wank)er song that I actually have on my iPhone (this version of it anyway!);

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bidHnEekXpE[/youtube]

It actually sounds okay-ish if you're into ambient music. The original version is bloody terrible though!

cockneycarparkm32 said:
chabal said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
Vanilla ice mk 2 , sucks the devils cock ;)

Didn't Bill Hicks say that of MC Hammer as well?

;) hell yes chabal, hell yes . R.I.P. B.H. wonder what he`d think of music today . Remember him banging on about Ice ice bay that was quality .

He also did a rant about Tiffany. 20 +years later its' still X rated.

Don't like his music so don't pay much attention to him, but understand that the other night he turned up over 2 hours late on stage for his performance, which meant most of the crowed had to leave after 15mins of him being on stage as they couldn't miss trains home, and it was a school night and alot of his fans are very young and so couldn't be out till early hours..

Having seem the footage on you tube of the incident with the paparazzi I think he is on his way to a breakdown, those fuckers are scum, yes I know he gets rich off publicity but their is no need to hound him 24/7. One even has the cheek to tell him to fuck off back to USA, while trying to make money off filming him. These bastards should be brought before the courts for stalking him look what happened to princess Di.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.