Biggest regret and why.

Long term relationships just don’t seem to happen anymore. Almost everyone I know has broken up from the mother of the child / children.

Not exploring my football more seriously, me and my brothers were all very talented but we played for fun and didn't really have many organised teams/clubs as there are these days.

Becoming a football journalist to try and make up for it :(

On a more sombre side, not getting help for the depression I clearly had at 25 nearly cost me an awful lot. I just tried to think myself through it and ended up making life change after change to try and shift what was bothering me.

It needed real diagnosis, medication and counselling.

Last edited:
Not doing more for my parents when I could easily have done so, instead of sponging on them and being obsessed with my own plwasures.
My mum died shortly after I split up with my first wife - she never recovered from the upset, and when my dad moved into small flat in a retirement complex, it never occurred to me to do a bit of shopping for him or take him for a meal or something, instead of doing nothing.

Not joining the RNLI

As a young lad I was always around the beach, swimming or fishing. At the time I always thought you had to be a fisherman or own a boat etc. Back in the 80's I think that was the way.
Have you just watched that programme on the bbc. Amazing people.

Could you not volunteer at all. Sure you have something to offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.