Biggest regret and why.

Not doing more for my parents when I could easily have done so, instead of sponging on them and being obsessed with my own plwasures.
My mum died shortly after I split up with my first wife - she never recovered from the upset, and when my dad moved into small flat in a retirement complex, it never occurred to me to do a bit of shopping for him or take him for a meal or something, instead of doing nothing.
That’s exactly how I feel over my parents not my dad but mum I was so negative towards her even when she suffered arthritis and could barely walk.
Now I would give anything to go back and help a lot more but somehow we don’t “think”

I made that mistake but I thought fuck it, I just never checked the numbers. Then they added extra so it didn't really matter anyway.
Same here, when it went to more balls I packed it in. I can still remember my six numbers though and have thought about checking if they ever came up on a few occasions but I’m chicken.

Same here, when it went to more balls I packed it in. I can still remember my six numbers though and have thought about checking if they ever came up on a few occasions but I’m chicken.
Not as bad as my mate who put same number on every week then one day for forgot to do the mid week draw, guess what happened, missed out on £950k!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.