Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by vonkeynotvenky, 11 Sep 2017.

1. dublinblue12

dublinblue12

Its a virtual coin so you dont get change, 1 bitcoin is worth over $4000 at moment, so you usually deal with smaller denominations, 0.006btc etc

You can use a plastic or virtual card to buy goods, I use cryptopay and you can get gb pound visa btc cards there and you can bank the bitcoin anytime you want converting it to GBP. I sometimes skim some interest made on the btc back into bank account, pays for a night out...

Its dropped a lot last few weeks, so its a good time to buy as usually it bounces back a lot stronger, reason its dropped is to do with a supposed law in china coming, which looks like it was just made up to caise hysteria, and it actually effects eruthem coin more than BTC even if it does

2. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

The old secret spy lemon juice trick, it could possibly work in Manchester but way too hot in Spain he'd stand out like Dale Winton.

3. casserole of nonsense

casserole of nonsense

Haven't seen Dale for a while...

4. vonkeynotvenky

vonkeynotvenky

He's now officially anonymous.

5. PhillyBlue

PhillyBlue

Bitcoin has become a bit more stable over the years, even if it drops in value it will bounce back - Look at the charts. But you are right, One has to watch out for "scam coins"; you do have a lot of them out there.
    And also, because bitcoin is not regulated, you have lots of "whales" out there who can easily manipulate the market and rob you of our bitcoin. My advice is be patient think long term. I believe bitcoin is still in its infancy.

Who knows, 10k by next summer, 25k by 2021, and 100k 2030 ...I wish ...

6. doots

doots

The ad on the top of the page is for bitcoin as i read this thread, spooky.

7. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

City Fan - Job For Life
    Sat on the Blue Moon looking down at the rags
    I have enough trouble using a credit card, this bitcoin thing is completely beyond me, will have to ask my 8 year old what it's all about...

8. Southbanken

Southbanken

Where can one legitanitly buy bitcoin without the fear of getting ripped off?

9. bakerdave76

bakerdave76

We tried to buy some a couple of years ago ,from what I remember it was really hard to sign up !

Last edited: 12 Sep 2017
  10. aguerrrroooooooooooo

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Haha not helping me there are you mate lol ;)