Blue Moon Rising TV

Redmen tv is full of giddy scousers who think they're going to win the league. People like to watch that so they can laugh at them later.

So true, If you look at the videos from the end of the slippy G season their giddiness reached 11.

I like the guys who present Blue Moon Rising TV and they have some fans who regularly comment who are absolutely spot on, Andy Bucknall in particular is always worth a watch....

So true, If you look at the videos from the end of the Slippy G season their giddiness reached 11.

I like the guys who present Blue Moon Rising TV and they have some fans who regularly comment who are spot on, Andy Bucknall in particular is always worth a watch....

When you compare Andy to the clowns who are on Arsenal TV, you have to ask yourself why Arsenal TV are happy to portray their clubs fanbase in such a way.
Andy comes across as intelligent and self effacing. He looks like he's seen it all throughout the years and nothing can phase him. He represents City fans well.
All the pricks you see on Arsenal TV are either club shop wearing happy clappers, or mouth breathing lunatics who want to eat Wenger's testicles.
Why would a fan run TV channel be happy to portray it's own fans as figures of fun? Idiots who your rivals will watch just so they can laugh at them. The only conclusion is that it has to be about the clicks. Yet they have the nerve to say we are the ones who have sold our souls.
I think BMRTV are doing a sterling job. I hope they get more funding and carry on the good work.

Problem is they don't get enough nuggets on it,like Arsenal TV,it's funny as fuck,especially when they lose,entertainment is what it's about,not trying to be a Sky Sports News reporter,the 2 lads who run it do a professional job.but need to get some diverse points on it,like me being an argumentative bastard,or a nugget.....like me
You'd be awesome on there doing book reviews ;-)

Lol. I'm glad you enjoyed them.
I'd still like to see you doing a Bravo watch segment on BMRTV, winding a few of the Bravoistas up, now that would be funny. ;)

I've not visited that thread for a while,last time I looked a few had backed down on the support,just one who was still doing his best to defend him,but as I informed him ages back,he was pissing in the wind,but he wouldn't have it,although West Ham were shite last night,Willy did what he had to,and deserves to be in this Sunday as well,whether Bravo has a knock or not

I've not visited that thread for a while,last time I looked a few had backed down on the support,just one who was still doing his best to defend him,but as I informed him ages back,he was pissing in the wind,but he wouldn't have it,although West Ham were shite last night,Willy did what he had to,and deserves to be in this Sunday as well,whether Bravo has a knock or not
Totally agree, Willy has been more than capable when called upon.

When you compare Andy to the clowns who are on Arsenal TV, you have to ask yourself why Arsenal TV are happy to portray their clubs fanbase in such a way.
Andy comes across as intelligent and self effacing. He looks like he's seen it all throughout the years and nothing can phase him. He represents City fans well.
All the pricks you see on Arsenal TV are either club shop wearing happy clappers, or mouth breathing lunatics who want to eat Wenger's testicles.
Why would a fan run TV channel be happy to portray it's own fans as figures of fun? Idiots who your rivals will watch just so they can laugh at them. The only conclusion is that it has to be about the clicks. Yet they have the nerve to say we are the ones who have sold our souls.
I think BMRTV are doing a sterling job. I hope they get more funding and carry on the good work.

Arsenal Fan TV is unique among the fan channels, no other channel has the grotesques they do, they are to fan channels what the Jeremy Kyle Show is to the human condition, they revel in the absurd and the bizarre, but as click bait, like all "road crash" TV and video, it gets attention and presumably revenue. It is no coincidence that when fan channels are ridiculed by the mainstream media it's always Arsenal Fan TV that gets cited.

But there are good channels out there. I think Blue Moon Rising TV and West Ham Fan TV are the best, but a sizeable chunk of the rest are either crazy, like Arsenal Fan TV, or completely delusional like Fulltime Devils and Redmen TV. Away from the big club fan channels there are a quite a number that cater for smaller clubs Like Norwich, mostly one man bands, they vary in quality and are kept going by the hard work of a single individual.

I don't know what the clubs attitude is to Blue Moon Rising TV, if anything I see this Chappy video on the clubs YouTube site as a foray into territory normally covered by a fan channel.....

It wouldn't require much from the club to give Blue Moon Rising TV a tiny bit of support, at least allow them to film inside the fence, they're hardly fifth columnists undermining the club and they do something the club cannot do. But we seem to be the most corporate of clubs, our media footprint must be controlled by us. If you think of the shit the club has to swallow from the mainstream media and how we continue to fawn over them, it's sickening. Surely a little bit of imagination and a tiny fraction of our marleting budget thrown BMRTV's way with a "hands off" proviso can't be beyond the realms of possibility. The issue, I suspect, is that BMRTV is operated by Shotglass Media, a digital wing of Fremantle UK, the production company behind The Apprentice, Take Me Out and Britain's Got Talent, at least it was, I'm assuming that's still the case.

The ownership issue probably precludes any City involvement in BMRTV.

Maybe I'm being naïve, some clubs allow their fan channels access to players from time to time, the odd interview here and there, but maybe their fan channels are not owned by an independent production company, I don't know.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.