"Bluemoon" ITK Twitter...

I actually don't think the Bluemoon Twitter is full of complete shit, I've been following him for quite a bit and even though he tends to sensationalize some things he did get his fair share of things correct, especially in the winter window, the US tour, etc. I mean he could just get a lot of his stuff from scrounging through the internet, but at the very least at least he rounds up all the rumors in a nice package

He posted about the u.s tour on feb 8th

The guardian had an article about it days before

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/02/manchester-city-seek-us-tour" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ek-us-tour</a>

He twitters about Mariga on Jan 30th two days after thread started on here!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=161259&hilit=mariga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=161259&hilit=mariga</a>

I just laugh at him now and his exclusives,if he just said he was compiling info from the web and it was a kind of city news twitter itd be fine but to claim he's on the phone to people at the club hunting down news for his followers is laughable.

quiet_riot said:
BlueTurban said:
Torres, Villa, Ibra, Lahm and Di Maria?? Why on earth would you hope this is bollocks? Id spaff my pants if we signed these players!

Villa - 30 and untested in the prem, prone to homesickness.
Lahm - not all that great (granted, not seen a huge amount of him)
Ibra - again, untested over here and prone to 'lazy'-itis.

Just my opinion of course.
which is 100% correct in my opinion!

Im a bit confused by a couple of things about the Twitter thing.

I used to follow this one as well as a few others and although there were a few signs he/she/they/it was getting stuff rightish but it was nothing too startling.

I then stopped Twittering (i wont bore you all with the reasons) and so have gone through everything currently online from this one and there does seem to be something about it - but i cant be arsed double checking dates to stories etc

One thing though is where does it claim to be ITK? It seems other people have attached that to it?

Secondly, does anyone know what was accurate and what was inaccurate on this one as I can't get it outta my head about the fact that it seemed to have been pretty close to the same wording as Mancini about signing 4 big names before the world cup.

If that is an isolated thing then perhaps its BS but of there are other bits as well I might just begin to wonder.

Perhaps we all want to either doubt or believe in equal measure.....

fbloke said:
One thing though is where does it claim to be ITK? It seems other people have attached that to it?

Here's a heads up - get people following here as I have been promised some news before the end of the season from a well placed person. 4:44 PM Apr 22nd via web

And don't forget we get things right more often than most. US tour, City buying before world cup only announced here, nowhere else at all.

I'm a cynic, I know.

Lol, fair enough.

Have you ever tried reading a Twitter feed one after another. Jees it gets hard after, say 10 tweets.

So next question then what has been specifically predicted as the last dozen or so seem to be opinion based and nothing more?

Lets see if we can decide for sure if its simply good guesswork.

quiet_riot said:
BlueTurban said:
Torres, Villa, Ibra, Lahm and Di Maria?? Why on earth would you hope this is bollocks? Id spaff my pants if we signed these players!

Villa - 30 and untested in the prem, prone to homesickness.
Lahm - not all that great (granted, not seen a huge amount of him)
Ibra - again, untested over here and prone to 'lazy'-itis.

Just my opinion of course.

Prone to homesickness? He's played in Spain for his whole career.. Oh and he's 28.

Here's a prediction for you....

The ITK Twitter person is.....

Princess Beatrice - she wears the colours and might know the Sheikh?

Its a thought ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.