Booing the Champions League Anthem

Pep said in the Autumn that he understands why we boo

So do the players.

And Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon know as well.

After all, the are both privy to everything UEFA and the cartel clubs have done to City, reported to them by City's officials.

So as the owner of City, and the person running City, Sheikh Mansour and Khaldoon wouldn't be happy in the slightest with what has been going on.

FIFA were proven to be a completely corrupt organisation and i think if the powers that be did the same amount of digging at UEFA , they would find similar issues , UEFA are a self serving organsiation who will dictate which clubs they want to win their competitions , the orignal G14 clubs are still well supported and upstarts like , PSG and ourselves will never be completely accepted into their club. Every questionable decision in the Dipper Q/Final went the Dippers way , Salah's offside goal , Sane's two onside goals , Sterlings nailed on penalty , Pep sent to the stands , its been orchestrated from the very top since 2009 when we arrived in the Champs league .
The groups of death draws , FFP , racism against our players , ridiculous fines for being a minute late at half time (a bigger fine than Moscow got for their fans racism) or maybe i am showing my "cityness" as one knobhead poster has stated on here , all we want as supporters is exactly the same treatment as other teams who compete in the Champs league , nothing more nothing less and we have simply not had this from day one , hence the booing from the majority of our supporters.

Got it in one.

Without sounding smug, over the last few day's and weeks, the evidence has been stacking up as to why City fans in their 1000's still boo UEFA's CL anthem and will continue to do so.

And the booing won't be going away anytime soon, especially not next season.(with a guaranteed pot 1 placing and a possible easier group stage)

Now it's over to UEFA for a period of calm, reflection, good officials on and off the pitch, treating the club correctly, and overtime our fans might stop booing UEFA and buy into the UEFA CL?

Last edited:
Without sounding smug, over the last few day's and weeks, the evidence has been stacking up as to why City fans in their 1000's still boo UEFA's CL anthem and will continue to do so.

And the booing won't be going away anytime soon, especially not next season.(with a guaranteed pot 1 placing and a possible easier group stage)

Now it's over to UEFA for a period of calm, reflection, good officials on and off the pitch, treating the club correctly, and overtime our fans might stop booing UEFA and buy into the UEFA CL?

Unless of course we get Real Madrid in our group in which case...

... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Pending what end of the stadium you leave at, it can be bad. I am lucky and leave travelling back to north Manchester and honestly say of all the stadiums I go to ours is as good as most to get away from.

We do seem to expect to arrive at a game just in time and leave so to be home or at the pup 30 mins later. Can we not just get in our heads that we leave a stadium with 55k people so it will tale time to get back. I leave WBA with 24k and its slower ! Funny how when we played rags Saturday fans didn't need to rush home then.

I get what you mean, to be honest I don't have any complaints with where the stadium is but the area with building works I mentioned is dangerous and I think it's really poor of the builders and or contractors to have done so little to prevent potential accidents. To put it in to context on the othe4 side of the road the divider on the island still hasn't been repaired since a car smashed in to it.

So if they are fixed as you say they are. How come these last few years we've had some belting draws?

Roma selling tickets for the game against Liverpool at 10am this morning after an email to season ticket holders yesterday, despite the draw not being made until 12.15pm.

FIFA were proven to be a completely corrupt organisation and i think if the powers that be did the same amount of digging at UEFA , they would find similar issues , UEFA are a self serving organsiation who will dictate which clubs they want to win their competitions , the orignal G14 clubs are still well supported and upstarts like , PSG and ourselves will never be completely accepted into their club. Every questionable decision in the Dipper Q/Final went the Dippers way , Salah's offside goal , Sane's two onside goals , Sterlings nailed on penalty , Pep sent to the stands , its been orchestrated from the very top since 2009 when we arrived in the Champs league .
The groups of death draws , FFP , racism against our players , ridiculous fines for being a minute late at half time (a bigger fine than Moscow got for their fans racism) or maybe i am showing my "cityness" as one knobhead poster has stated on here , all we want as supporters is exactly the same treatment as other teams who compete in the Champs league , nothing more nothing less and we have simply not had this from day one , hence the booing from the majority of our supporters.
Corr-ect pal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.