Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Good point and yes I should have said performances and not form. Points gained is impressive but we are really struggling to put games to bed. Maybe last season's huge efforts have taken a toll as we don't control and dominate games as much as we normally do.
We're a weaker squad without Gundog & Mahrez, & we've haven't adequately replaced their creativity, control & goal threat.

This won't be lost on Pep or Txiki & hopefully we'll resolve it in the summer. For me Kovacic is a squad player & Nunes just isn't up to the senior standard we require.

I just hope Wolves will take him back with a few quid in exchange for Neto.

Post match thread as bad as matchday thread!

Good win that against a good team.

Should have had a bigger lead at H/T but we didn't.
They played well second half but our Keeper who is often maligned, made a couple of good saves.

Personally couldn't fault Haaland, good Centre forward play and made chances, unlucky with that one just before he went off too.
Changed when Haaland and Kova went off and they went for it but our lads battled and saw it out.

Doku chasing back and pinching the ball in our box then running away with it, killed their momentum and got us a breather, well played lad.

Anyone who wasn't apprehensive before the game is a liar, tricky Saturday tea time fixture and we won.

Fuck March I'm not arsed, those other Teams have to beat Is, bring it on.

Yes a win is a win, but its not great. To win the league we need to look comfortable , and we arent

The hard truth is we're not playing with anything like the control we had at this point in the season last year. 7 points out of 9. Ok, great. Gritty performances, grinding it out, etc. Something admirable about all that. But I now don't see us as favourites for the league. It just isn't clicking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.