Bournemouth away, 1,272 tickets starting at 22k

I've just paid 18K to get a Bournemouth away ticket.

I'm not interested in watching the players positioning their Balls in their shorts and picking their arseholes in the glass tunnel. Being told about Pep's tactics before the start of the match.(sat next to an away team coach) Being told what's on the Wine tasting menu. And using my free ipad to read the Blue Moon matchday thread.

18K for a priceless Bournemouth away ticket is a steal.

Welcome to PL football in 2017!

there will be different factors in to why this is happening. some will be Bournemouth, some supporters clubs, some going to a demanding array of sponsors, and some because of corporate.

so lets stop and think for a moment.

what the hell did us fans expect? we have gone from obscurity to the very top table. we have gone from Antonine Sibieski to David Silva and the likes of KDB instead of Ricky Holden. they have to be bought and paid for somehow, gate money doesn't touch it. we need the cash injections to make the whole project work.

I may or may not miss out, don't think I will but if in a couple of seasons I miss a swamp derby i'll say ok fair enough, i'll just save my money for the world club final in China somewhere.
after 52 years watching city it shouldn't come to this but its the nature of the beast. I am going to enjoy what we have whilst I can. when I am dead I doubt my family will go to the away games without me so there will be 3x 20k plus fans not going, the people below will overtake my family and I and so it goes on. just like I overtook the people that were once above me.

please ignore my entire post if my lottery comes in tonight, I'm getting a box :)

Best post I've read for a long time re away tickets,small price to pay in my mind,people just like to moan wether they would go the game or not

Hardly Bournemouth's fault they are giving a much bigger percentage than we give teams.

I got a ticket for every away last year, yet i'm 1200 points away from even being on the list!

Made it last year because it was Monday night, not a sniff the year before. Hoping loads have booked holidays this year and have to give it a miss

Love how it's always the supporters clubs getting it in the neck whenever tickets are hard to come by.
At the AGM today it was announced we have almost 20000 people in supporters clubs and growing every year. We got less than 200 tickets for Bournemouth, our branch got 2 out of 19 requested and those went to people on 17000 and 18500 points so hardly JCL.

Love how it's always the supporters clubs getting it in the neck whenever tickets are hard to come by.
At the AGM today it was announced we have almost 20000 people in supporters clubs and growing every year. We got less than 200 tickets for Bournemouth, our branch got 2 out of 19 requested and those went to people on 17000 and 18500 points so hardly JCL.
If this sells out at 18k do you think its fair that people with 17900 missed out to someone with less points who didnt qualify for a ticket?

Best post I've read for a long time re away tickets,small price to pay in my mind,people just like to moan wether they would go the game or not
Some of us are moaning because we always go when circumstances allow - small price to pay? After thirty odd years of following us up and down the divisions at shit holes accross England where we've been everyone's cup final.

Small price to pay - most Saturdays through out the 90's queueing up at the ticket office from 3, 4 or 5am to get a ticket for the glamour game at Bristol Rovers away, or Northampton away.

I have no problem if someone with more points than me gets a ticket. The "moaning" is because someone who hasn't gets a ticket I could use.

I can't wait for the change on attitude when it affects home games in the not too distant future.

Remember all those rags we laughed at that didn't go to the swamp because they couldn't get a ticket ?

See them - over there ? that's us that is.

If this sells out at 18k do you think its fair that people with 17900 missed out to someone with less points who didnt qualify for a ticket?

That wasn't my point the point is it's not like some suggest a free pass to pick up away tickets whenever you fancy going to a match and regardless of how long you've been going. Yes some people without enough points will get them through supporters clubs same as some with enough points will take the points and sell it to someone with less.
It's not an ideal system but it's the fairest we have at the moment so no point just blaming the supporters clubs every time it sells out at high points.
Ideally for me we should revert to a rolling 5 year system then it gives younger people a chance to compete but again people will complain at that cos basically everyone wants what works best for them which is understandable.
Supporters clubs have been going over 60 years so not like they've just sprung up for the sole purpose of circumnavigating the tickets system

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.