Bournemouth tickets on sale from Wednesday 1st February

They get 5% of the loyalty points allocation.
So we now get 55% instead of 60%
5% of the points allocation would be 3% of the grand total. That would leave 57% of the total tickets for other points holders.
That's assuming that the 60% figure is accurate.

I always thought that the 18-25 allocation was 5% of the entire amount, at least that is what we were told so in this case it would have been 66 tickets. What nobody seems to know is whose allocation those 5% were taken from but the firm favourite was the loyalty points tickets. So if points are getting 60% that's 790 plus another 66 for the youth = 856. Either way yet again something fishy is going on the core support has no idea what is going on becuase nobody at the club will address the issue.
I would imagine the loyalty points pot, my mate always had enough points for games with 3000 tickets, he now cannot get away tickets for sought after games with nigh on 21000 points, the ones that have gone to the 18-25 and the increase in corporate have edged him out

Anyone know how many tickets are left? And if they will be opened up to rest of season ticket holders.

If we’re challenging for the league, Brentford away on the last day will be even harder to get tickets for

If we’re challenging for the league, Brentford away on the last day will be even harder to get tickets for
I said similar on another thread thought it would be 25500-26000, but looking at sales for this it could be higher, no chance 60% go on sale to points either.

One thing you notice on the Facebook ticket sites is the number of 18-25 year olds who snap up the tickets then are looking to swap them for other games, seems they buy them to use as bargaining chips

I just had a look at that mcfc spares on twitter for a spurs ticket.

One thing that really struck me was the amount of really pretty girls that are selling 3 or 4 tickets for spurs/Forest and Bournemouth.
I’ve messaged them all and sent money already .

I’ll update how I get on later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.