Boys in Blue (Song)

I'm 52 now,remember it well love it,makes me fill up a bit , "even in another generation when other lads come and take our place" to me that means a lot,players and fans a like.

We should adopt it more,learn the words,there on the advertising screens around level 2,when the song is on over the speakers

Love this song, love it! Play it in my car all the time!!!
City Manchester City!!
100% should be played every game either before or after (probably after)
I agree that its not really a crowd chant..
Anybody know who sings on it??

Also was the first words both my girls heard in their lives, as i was singing it to both of them when they were born!
My eldest sings it, but not very well lol

No idea about the incident you refer to, but the only way someone could threaten legal action unless they stopped playing it, is if the person threatening legal action was not receiving performing rights to the song from the person / organisation playing it or other financial issues / ownership of the song.
Well either way the club stopped playing it as a 'good will gesture'. And so they should've.

Love this song, love it! Play it in my car all the time!!!
City Manchester City!!
100% should be played every game either before or after (probably after)
I agree that its not really a crowd chant..
Anybody know who sings on it??
The whole squad at the time sing on it. Think it was written by Godley and Creme who were still in 10cc at the time. Recorded at Strawberry studios in Stockport.

Watched a documentary about 10CC on the BBC recently and they didn't mention that they wrote this song. Bloody media bias!!!!

This is without doubt THE best City song ever . However I understand you have to be a certain vintage to appreciate It . Love it and would be happy for it to be sung at any time during any game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.