Boys in Blue (Song)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Rorz88, 19 Jan 2016.

1. Interstate 5

Interstate 5

2. jaigurugoat

jaigurugoat

xvideos content vetter
    They should remake it, tweak the lyrics and melody a bit. Maybe get Noel on board. Think it could work.

3. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

its perfect as it is !

4. Danjo

Danjo

Baking Yaya's cake
    Some time ago the club asked Oasis to write & record an official City song. Noel wrote a song called "Its tough being a Blue when you come from where I do". Unfortunately, due to licensing, who would release it, and royalties etc, nothing came of it. Apparently Noel kept the melody and it became Acquiese.

5. Harvster

Harvster

Even if we're playing down at Maine Road

Unusual choice of words, surely proof if any we're needed that the home fans used to get on their backs just as much back then?

6. typicalcity...

typicalcity...

Why? The following lines after that are 'or if we play a million miles away, we'll always have our loyal fans behind us' quite opposite to what you're saying?

7. Whitefield Blue

Whitefield Blue

No he's right. The word 'even' doesn't work in the sentence.....BUT..it's part of the song's charm IMO.

8. urban genie

urban genie

Great that this , our club song got played after the game on Tues and good to hear some people round me singing along.

Found it a little insulting that as the last verse was played a small group decided to drown it out with bluemoon, which I love but could have been left till the end.

9. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Said the same, bluemoon would have been much better placed being sung just as bib finished.

10. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I was singing Blue Moon as well, because our goodbye to Zabba was being hijacked by Sky fucking tv & the City Cheese Factory, making us all wait whilst they interfered.