Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahim has a lot more about him than either Suarez or Roman did. Suarez lacked the fight to ever break into a top team imo, pretty much becoming "homesick" the second Rony Lopes came in and completely out shone him as the golden boy of our academy, then he seemed more than willing to leave Barca at the first sign of him having to fight for a place in their first team as well. Brahim looks a lot more confident and quite frankly, far more talented.

Well i know he chose City over Barca when he signed from Malaga.
So if he see's a path to the 1st team here i can't see a problem mate.

Well we also fended off interest for Denis from Barca and he eventually moved. I hope we make it clear that there is a path to the first team and he will be a vital player for us if he continues to improve at this rate because we can't afford to let any doubt get into his mind because you know Barca will capitalise on that.

I'm with you mate, we should all worry ourselves to death, slit our wrists or cry 'woe is me' just in case something may or may not happen....

Not at all what I meant. It's just something we need to keep in the back of our minds but Barca will inevitably look at him and have a way of prising Spanish talents so we need to be prepared for that and offer Brahim enough reason and incentive to stay with us. Having Pep though will be huge though.

Well we also fended off interest for Denis from Barca and he eventually moved. I hope we make it clear that there is a path to the first team and he will be a vital player for us if he continues to improve at this rate because we can't afford to let any doubt get into his mind because you know Barca will capitalise on that.

Not at all what I meant. It's just something we need to keep in the back of our minds but Barca will inevitably look at him and have a way of prising Spanish talents so we need to be prepared for that and offer Brahim enough reason and incentive to stay with us. Having Pep though will be huge though.
Well I for one will spend sleepless nights with it in the back of my mind.......sigh

Sarcasm has its place, I'm failing to see it
here.
You don't after worry mate. Sarcasm or being droll or whatever Squity said, City youth system is going to produce the best players any youth academy has ever produced.

Just as I'm failing to see why anyone should be worrying about something that may or may not happen, it has no place, here there or anywhere

No one is worrying about something that may or may not happen, I posed the question as to whether to worry if/when it happens? There's a marked distinction. The entire point of that was to ask if we're in a better position now to keep our talented young players than we were a few years back with Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.